\"Hello, Bai Ling?\"
“喂,白灵?”
\"Luo Xiao, are you busy right now?\"
“罗肖,你现在忙吗?”
\"Well, I\''m standing at your company\''s front desk right now. Can you ask the receptionist to let me in to see you? Could you please tell her?\"
“怎么了?”“是这样的,我现在就在你公司的前台这里,能让前台放我进去找你吗?你能和前台说一声吗?”
\"Just wait there. I\''ll come over right now.\"
“你站着不要动,我马上过来。”
The phone suddenly hung up.
电话突然关了。
Several receptionists stared at her with disbelief, treating her like a spy.
几个前台盯着她看,满眼的不相信她,将她当特务一样对待。
Bai Ling could only smile and say, \"He\''ll be here soon. I didn\''t lie to you.\"
白灵只好赔笑道:“他马上就过来了,我真没有骗你。”
\"Well, miss, why don\''t you wait in the reception room for a while?\"
“那好吧,美女,你先到招待室等下吧。”
\"No, it\''s okay. I\''ll just stand here for a while. He\''ll be here soon.\"
“不了,不了,我就站这儿一会儿,他马上来了。”
\"Miss, it would be better if you could wait in the reception room for a while.\"
“美女,还是去招待室坐会儿吧。”
\"Okay, okay. I\''ll do as you say.\" Bai Ling had no choice but to go to the reception room.
“好吧,好吧,听你的。”白灵没有办法,只能来了招待室。
Big companies have a lot of rules.
大公司呀,规矩就是多。
Before long, Luo Xiao appeared before her.
不一会儿,罗肖就来到了她眼前。
\"How long have you been waiting? Why didn\''t you call me in advance?\"
“等多久了,怎么不提前给我打个电话?”
\"Calling to remind you that I will be here? Then how am I to make a surprise attack? How am I supposed to check on you now?\"
“打电话提醒你,怎么来个突然袭击呢?还怎么查岗呢?”
\"You can check me anytime and anywhere. I am okay with that,\" replied Luo Xiao with a grin. It warmed his heart to see how much his fiancee cared about him.
“查,随便查,随时查。”罗肖笑道。看到自己的未婚妻如此在意自己,罗肖心里甜滋滋的。
\"So where are you taking me now? To your office?\"
“那你现在带我去哪里?你办公室?”
\"Anywhere you want to go. Of course, my office is always welcome to you,\" he replied.
“你想去哪都行,当然我办公室也是随时欢迎你。”
The moment Luo Xiao saw Bai Ling, he took her hand. It was an intimate gesture, but in a public place like his company, it made Bai Ling feel uneasy.
在见到白灵的那一刻,罗肖就牵起了白灵的手,这样的亲密,并且是在他公司里,公众场合,瞬间让白灵有些不适应。
\"Luo Xiao, we\''re in your company. We need to be professional.\"
“罗肖,我们是在你公司,注意形象。”
\"Aren\''t you here to check up on me? Now that you\''re here, I must tell everybody you are my fiancee!\"
“你不是要查岗吗?既然来了,那我也要公布你的身份呀!”