my worst intentions
在我跟前停下车
She said “James, get in, let’s drive”
诱哄我道上车吧我带你去兜兜风
Those days turned into nights
那些日夜颠倒的日子
Slept next to her but
我躺在她的身侧
I dreamt of you all summer long
但我整个夏季梦到的都是你的身影
Betty, I’m here on your doorstep
贝蒂我就站在你家门口
And I planned it out for weeks now but it’s finally sinking in
我已经为此筹划了好几周但这也是我最后的孤注一掷
Betty, right now is the last time I can dream about what happens when you see my face
这次是最后的机会了我可以不断想象当你再次看到我的脸庞
again
你会有什么反应
The only thing I wanna do
我唯一想做的事情
Is make it up to you
就是尽我所能地弥补你
So, I showed up at your party...
所以我奔赴了你的派对
Yeah, I showed up at your party...
是啊 我去参加了你的派对
Yeah, I showed up at your party
是啊 我出席了你的派对
Will you have me?
你会愿意接纳我吗
Will you love me?
你会爱我吗
Will you kiss me on the porch in front of all your stupid friends?
当着你所有目瞪口呆的朋友们的面你是否会在门廊上与我拥吻
If you kiss me
若你吻上我唇角
Will it be just like I dreamed it?
是否就代表我梦寐以求的复合有望
Will it patch your broken wings?
你被折断的双翼是否就能完好如初
I’m only seventeen
我才只有十七岁啊
I don’t know anything
我还懵懂无知得很
But I know I miss you
但我清楚地知道我思念你
Standing in your cardigan
穿着你的羊毛衫外套
Kissing in my car again
在我的车里再次与我拥吻
Stopped at a streetlight
停驻在某一束路灯下
You know I miss you
你知道我多么地想念你
betty
贝蒂